|Group Leader - Technology & Enabling department in India|
Group Leader - Technology & Enabling department in India
Company : Bosch Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Our vision, Obsessively Digital, sparks creativity, passion, and inspiration in everything the GS/TE (Technology & Enabling) organization delivers. Being "obsessive" brings more focus and passion to really drive topics. GS Digital Strategy focus on Process, People and Technology to get the power of digitalization in every persons hands and create a strong digital ecosystem.
We aim to be Obsessively Digital. As Group Leader in the Technology & Enabling department in India (GS/TET-IN):
- You will work with stakeholders and contribute to the Digital strategy implementation
- You will be responsible for the engagement of associates and people management, including mentoring of associates, competency and career development as well as goals setting and performance reviews.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for building and guiding teams in an international context to be competitive in the dynamic global context.
- As part of your function, you will shape the team to be prepared for the changes coming with new technologies.
- You will proactively contribute to the usage of agile / scrum methods, digital collaboration tools as well as constant employee development using coaching / mentoring.
Education: Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead functionally and motivate team
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to combine technical and business view
- Problem-solving skills (analysis, options, driving decision)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Intercultural skills to foster open and trustworthy international collaboration
- Global thinking and strategic view in a multi dimensional and innovative environment
- Several years of experience in disciplinary responsibility for an IT team working in the agile project organization, knowledge and understanding on digital technologies (e.g. Automation, AI, Data Analytics, UX) would be desirable
- Very good written and spoken English. German will be a plus.