Company : OPEN APPLIANCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹30,000 a month
Location : Kerala
Responsibilities for Finance Manager
- Sound Knowledge of Accounting Entries.
- Preparing financial Statement.
- Prepare, review, and analyse financial statements to ensure accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Knowledge in GST returns filing and reconciliation.
- Knowledge in TDS Challan Payment
- Knowledge in 24Q and 26Q Quarterly Returns filing.
- Knowledge in TDS FUV file uploading.
- Managing Stock and Conducting stock audit.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and central government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- End to end co-ordination of accounting.
- Responsible for preparation of cash, bank, journal, purchase, and sales.
- Payment processing and follow-up.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Report.
- Coordinating internal and external audits.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
- Professional manner & strong ethical code.
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Age group 26 to 35 (Preferred)
- Should have excellent written and spoken English.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Motivated, self-starter individual with a high level of integrity, intensity, and activity with a can-do attitude.
- Disciplined process-oriented work style
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Plan, monitor and manage activities for self.
- Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Education Qualification & Certifications:
- Should be a commerce graduate( M.com / MBA Finance or Equivalent)
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA or CA) will be preferred.
Reporting Structure: The position will report to the Finance Director
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- How soon can you join? ( 7 days, 15 days, 20 days, 30 days, 45 days)
- Master's (Required)
- Accounting: 4 years (Required)
- Trading, Tax filing,: 1 year (Required)
- accounting software - Tally, Zoho (Preferred)