|CREST Pen Tester|
CREST Pen Tester
Company : ENIGMASOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹3,00,000 a year
Location : Goa
Position: CREST certified pen tester
Experience: 3 - 7 Years.
Job Location: Bangalore/Goa
Salary: Best in Industry.
Notice: Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Number of requirements: 2
The ideal candidate must have
- Excellent communications skills – both client-facing and working alongside peers.
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Solid technical skills in both information security architecture and penetration testing
- A solid understanding of ethical hacking
- Scripting and programming experience is beneficial
- Ability to explain findings to a non-technical audience
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Outstanding organizational and data analytics skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a technical academic background in cyber security or software engineering
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT) - mandatary
Industry qualifications are a bonus, for example:
- CREST Practitioner Security Analyst (CPSA)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
- Offensive Security Evasion Techniques and Breaching Defenses (OSEP)
- CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester (CCT INF)
- CREST Certified Web Application Tester (CCT APP)
- Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking/Purple Team SANS courses
A successful pen tester should have a deep understanding of both information security and technology. They should understand basic concepts including computer networking, web technologies, and cloud services. They will also have knowledge of common network defense tools and techniques, and their associated weaknesses. Successful candidates should also be able to learn advanced techniques in vulnerability detection, fingerprinting, and security control evasion/bypass.
You are expected to quickly process the latest information so that you can stay ahead of the changing cyber security landscape and apply what you know. You will be expected to identify, evaluate, and understand all access vectors for each customer's environment and automate your approach.
A core part of your role will be to contribute to the continuous improvement and maintenance of the security systems. This will include:
- Writing new security issue descriptions and recommendations to ensure that they are accurate, business impact focused, actionable, and comprehensive
- Enhancing customer scan results to chain vulnerabilities, exploit weaknesses to identify impact, and reduce false positives
- Carry out high quality application, network, systems, and infrastructure penetration tests to a consistent standard
- Evaluate and select from a range of penetration testing tools
- Keeping up to date with emerging attack techniques to identify areas where we can improve our coverage
- Documenting and automating common attack techniques in proof-of-concept tools which can be integrated into the platform
- Suggesting improvements to our products and processes and working with other team members to define requirements for those improvements
Enigma soft Technologies is a UK-based company, and we have our head office in Goa, one of the best, most beautiful, and most popular tourist destinations in India. Bangalore! The Garden City of India. The name brings up visions of serene lakes, age-old trees, beautiful gardens, and cool showers on a hot summer afternoon! This ‘Silicon Valley of India’ draws people to it not just because of its beauty, but also for the opportunities it offers.
We have partners with companies to boost their business by harnessing the power of technology. We help customers achieve their business goals, boost sales and more, by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and making working with us as smooth as possible.
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, and career development plans. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our exciting office events and team-building activities.
Full Time Employee benefits:
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance (self, spouse and children) Accidental Insurance.
- Leave Benefits - Maternity, Paternity, Bereavement, Marriage - additional to regular Sick, Casual and Privilege Leaves.
- Retirement Benefits - PF contribution, Leave Encashment.
- Sports Fund Allotment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹300,000.00 per year
- UK shift
- Penetration testing: 2 years (Required)
- Vulnerability research: 2 years (Required)