|Cloud Solution Specialist|
Cloud Solution Specialist
Company : ZNet Technologies Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
As a Business Development Manager, you will be providing cloud services consultation to enterprises and SMBs. You will be proactively involved in helping businesses in transforming their traditional IT infrastructure and migrating it to the cloud.
You will be required to provide consultation to the clients, understand their business and technical challenges and propose solutions to solve them, optimize costs with ZNet’s range of cloud solutions.
ZNetLive (ZNet’s business unit) is the distributor of cloud, IT infrastructure and cybersecurity services, and offers its wide range of solutions via its partner channel network.
· Designing and delivering customized IT and cloud solutions for many enterprise clients and helping them in improving IT efficiency and productivity.
· Keen to meet new people in field and active networker. Would require collaborating with Sales team and accompany them for various sales events/ client meetings. Will also collaborate with the customer services team to ensure orders are processed and managed smoothly.
· Able to collect, research and analyse data.
· A go-getter who can easily travel to prospective client locations within a given range of 200-300 kms. Travel reimbursement would be provided.
· Contact prospective customers in the assigned region, understand their requirements and make endeavours to develop business with them.
· Utilizing selling skills and sales tools to demonstrate how the products and service can meet customers’ needs while introducing products that may serve future needs.
· Tracking competition, maintaining, and consistently improving product knowledge by attending Webinars and other trainings on key products.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
· Sell products/services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommend solutions.
· Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
· Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of different cloud services and platforms (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
· Detail oriented, people’s person and ability to think out of box.
· Ability to adapt and perform in dynamic environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Keen to learn nuances of the business world and have a natural flair of entrepreneurship.
· B.Tech Or BCA or any technical background, preferred MBA -Marketing.
ZNet Technologies Private Limited, incorporated in 2009, is the leading distributor of cloud services, IT infrastructure services, and cybersecurity services to partners across the globe.
ZNet is owned by RP tech India (a division of Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd.). Founded in 1989, RP tech India is the fastest-growing value-added distributor of IT and mobility solutions with 50 branches and 50 service centers across India.
Employee Benefits at ZNet:
· Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
· Excellent Salary structure
· Flexible Timings
· Defined Career Paths
· Pressure Free Environment
· Transparency at Work
· Insurance facility
· Regular Grooming Sessions
· Performance Linked Incentives
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)