|Client Services Manager|
Client Services Manager
Company : Fidelity International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
About the opportunity
The Client Services area plays a large part in first line customer care. The role of the department is to provide support and information to intermediaries and clients; to assist in any queries; and to actively promote Fidelity’s products and services. Our role is to meet all of our customers' needs in whatever way they choose to contact Fidelity: over the phone, electronically and in writing. In providing this service, our vision is to build strong customer relationships and a superior and highly satisfied group of employees
The Client Services teams are client facing, dealing with all incoming queries received by email, post as well as those transferred from other areas. The work can include anything from basic information requests, fund performance queries, to Financial Conduct Authority reportable complaints and complex queries. Fidelity is passionate about the service it offers its customers and so this area plays a critical role in influencing the perception of Fidelity externally.
A Manager – Client Services is sought to oversee multiple teams within Client Services. The person shall be responsible for preparing the Client Services department to manage any impacts as the result of business or propositional change. The key focus is consistent with the desire to provide excellent customer service to clients, brokers & market counterparties yet maintaining focus on efficiency within the Client Services team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all local administrative requirements for Client Services
- Strong customer orientation - drives customer service culture by coaching and developing the team
- Ensures consistency in quality standards across the UK and India
- Reviews quality metrics for level of ‘client experience’
- Reviews feedback from business channels regarding the quality aspect of Customer Services
- Reviews and enhances service metrics – including quality as a key measurable
- To oversee the teams in preparing the Client Services department to manage any impacts as the result of business or propositional change.
- Use technical knowledge and expertise to develop, present and defend decisions
- Encourages open and two-way communication within the team by showing a genuine interest in the views of the team by setting time aside to talk to them
- Escalates appropriate issues in a timely way so that people know of potential risks and issues before they arise
- Delivers clear and co-ordinated messages to multiple audiences so that they can be understood and acted on
- Identifies new emerging technology and best practice and assesses its relevance and potential value to CS, communicating conclusions to colleagues
- Keeps abreast of potential changes in the investment management industry and ensures own work area’s processes and strategies are in line with any relevant developments (e.g. changes in legislation, procedures etc)
- Reviewing change proposals and project specifications to determine impacts on general client experience and the client services department, including resourcing profiles, systems and communication requirements.
- Contribute to projects and business planning to identify and participate in operational efficiency improvement and continual improvement of the service model.
- Assessment of resourcing requirements associated with business change initiatives and producing resource justifications as necessary.
- Ensure that all Client Services staff receives relevant communications to maintain their knowledge of business products, procedures and services to support them in providing excellent service to customers.
- Ensure adequate provision of employee engagement initiatives, including Rewards & Recognition programme and personal development programmes.
- Understand and comply with Fidelity rules including the Code of Ethics, Information Policy, Data Protection Act guidelines & Treating Customers Fairly.
Experience and Qualifications
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, demonstrated in a complex business environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to understand complex products and processes
- A robust character with drive and ambition to succeed. The desire to ‘take ownership’ and develop a business area, whilst maintaining and demonstrating a collaborative work ethic
- Excellent presentation skills, with particular focus on the ability to summarise data and make recommendations
- Problem resolution skills, with the ability to think laterally, in order to offer solutions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Should be self-motivated with the ability to manage and motivate a team - Proven previous people management experience.
- Experience of decision-making and proven ability to exercise sound judgement
- Team player who can gain the support and commitment of internal service partners and also with the confidence to project manage when required
- Work well under pressure. Can prioritise and organise
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Should possess a logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to operate effectively with limited oversight
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment with speed and discipline
- Confident working with senior management across multiple business areas
- Ability to review proposed solutions and make recommendations
- Knowledge of the Investment Platform programme will be a distinct advantage.
Your continued employment is dependent upon completing exams within timeframes indicated to you by your manager. The Markets in
Financial Instruments Directive requires you to pass an exam within two years of your start date. The company will provide the relevant support to assist in the achievement of the qualification and you can view the syllabus using the following link https://www.cisi.org/cisiweb2/cisi-website/study-with-us/operations/ioc. For the FCA Training & Competency regulations completion of Industry recognised qualifications is required within 2 years of accepting the role, information about which exams are required for your role is available from your manager.
Job Status: Permanent
About Fidelity International
We’ve been helping our clients plan and save for the futures they want for over 50 years. From more than 25 locations around the world, we provide investment services and retirement expertise to 2.5 million clients – everyone from central banks and financial institutions to wealth managers and private individuals. We think generationally and look to the long term. And today, building on the security of private ownership and our strong sense of purpose, we’re growing our business like never before.
What it’s like to work here.
In our welcoming, caring culture, you’ll feel valued, trusted and free to express yourself. We recognise the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought and in experience. With this in mind, please let us know if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
As well as a clear commitment to inclusion, we offer real flexibility about where, when and how you work. It’s an approach we call ‘dynamic working’, and you’ll find it brings the very best out in you.
For more about who we are, how we work and the part you could play in both our progress and our future, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com .
Or, if you’re feeling inspired, start your journey with us right now.