|Chief Delight Officer / Senior Chief Delight Officer|
Chief Delight Officer / Senior Chief Delight Officer
Company : Rebel Foods Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Designation – Chief Delight Officer / Senior Chief Delight Officer
Proven work experience as a Kitchen/Restaurant Manager,Kitchen/Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
To Lead and manage the entire functioning of the kitchen.
- Able to manage group of people.
- Achieving Kitchen Top Line & Bottom Line Creating a great customer pool and maintaining with the high retention and ratings in own and aggregator platforms.
- Recruiting, Training and developing the people in the kitchen to the next level using the right tools.
- Managing P&L, Controlling the expenses within the budget and delivering profitability.
- Maintaining the inventory at the kitchen level without any discrepancies.
- Ensuring the compliance of team health and safety.
- Managing the marketing promotion at kitchen level to ensure better customer ratings.
- Handling customer complaints and giving the right solution on TAT.
- Managing SLM brands to make the direct profit in the kitchen
- Managing the internal process & new launch audits to show the best operation excellence.
- Maintain license of the kitchen to handle the external audits (Gov.)
- Maintaining and tracking the employee attendance at the kitchen
- Plan & complete the kitchen level Training
- Good Communication skills & able to respond on mail.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer