|Business Development Manager|
Business Development Manager
Company : VisionIAS | Ajayvision Education Private Limited
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Delhi
1. We are looking for individuals who will demonstrate a keen interest to work with college-going youth and college administration. The program encompasses a host of activities including but not limited to aspirant community mobilization, student engagement, institutional outreach, brand building and promotional events and activities.
2. Institutional relations specialists will play a pivotal role in creating meaningful relations with Colleges of various streams and Universities located across the country. This will be driven by a combination of network-based and cold-calling/outreach. Further sustaining these relationships over the year and engaging these partners in activities through the year, will be a critical part of the role.
3. Additionally, Event planning, event logistics and Vendor Negotiations will be critical for success of Outreach activities in colleges and elsewhere
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Relationship Management: Develop and manage relationship with senior management and Faculty at colleges and educational institutes through email, telephonic or face to face conversations.
2. Strategy Planning: Create a strategic roadmap and execution plan for conducting of events and promotions at colleges across the country in line with the overall organizational objectives.
3. Target achievement: Take complete ownership of the event management process, plan events and attendance for specific events and achieve the target audience engagement.
4. Negotiate with college administration, faculty and student bodies for business development and brand building.
5. Mobilize the student groups for college events, initiatives and programs.
6. Brand Building strategy and execution-mainly through BTL activities like events, seminars, contests etc.
7. Build partnerships through institutional tie ups.
8. Digital Marketing experience is a plus.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- High-performers and individuals with an enterprising streak
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Marketing/Business Development/Client management exposure
- Top tier college's degree (preferred)
- Willingness to travel across the country
- Sales acumen & Client management, Business Development Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
1. Great learning opportunities
2. Development of skills in Marketing & Event Management
3. During any outstation travel food, travel, lodging will be reimbursed
AjayVision Education Private Limited (Vision IAS), incorporated in May 2013, has established itself as one of the leading EdTech companies of India. Our working domain enfolds preparation for Civil Services and other competitive examinations- IIT JEE, Medical exams, SSC, elementary and secondary school education. We, so far, have catered to over lakhs of students at our 14 centres in the 9 cities spread across the nation and have consistently delivered top results in the UPSC/ IAS exams over the decade. We provide innovative services such as quality and flexible classes, digital learning content, infographics, a dynamic mentoring ecosystem, innovative assessment systems etc. We work towards creating cutting-edge platforms and robust solutions for student learning. In this light, we provide unique learning experiences through our web-based platforms, and computer and mobile applications enabled with Artificial intelligence and machine learning features. We further aspire to be innovative, creative, and futuristic in our solutions to facilitate leadership, proactive work ethos and professional excellence.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Speak with the employer