|Assistant Manager - HR|
Assistant Manager - HR
Company : PADMASAI FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹3,20,000 - ₹3,80,000 a year
Location : Telangana
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
To manage 360 degree employee life cycle.
Onboarding of new employees including collection of Personal Bio-Data forms, Supporting Documents on date of joining.
Maintain Attendance of complete Office and Operations Staff as per Biometric System.
Monitoring PF, ESI,PT and Insurance Calculations. Remittances and E-filings for the same.
Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management. Exit-Interviews. Full and Final Settlement, etc.,
Having experience in conducts training and induction programs.
knowledge in the areas of HR Generalist and Recruitment.
Ability to handle pressure.
Should have good interpersonal skills.
Effective co-ordination with Department head for smooth follow of the business.
Maintaining HR Manual And HRMS for the Organization.
Employee Engagment activities & maintain good relationship with employees.
Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
Required qualities: -
- Should be able to Handle HR dept' in the organization.
- Should be holder of HR certification.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Sound judgement.
- Should have good memory power.
- Familiarity / Experience with sourcing techniques, etc.,
- Working Knowledge on HR Software will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience in handling end to end Payroll activities.
If you feel you have the right education and relevant experience then do apply. Please note that the job involves travelling to all our offices irrespective of the location.
Please note that profiles / resumes not fitting our requirement will be rejected without any intimation.
You are advised to read the Job Description thoroughly before applying.
Salary Benefits : - 3.5 LPA to 4 LPA
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Volunteer
Salary: ₹320,000.00 - ₹380,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Secunderabad, Hyderabad - 500003, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Payroll: 3 years (Required)
- HR: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Professional in Human Resources® (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 27/06/2022