Company : Liniment Pharma Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Rajasthan
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- To Handle day to day accounting operation
- Handling cash
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Taxation: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Tally (Preferred)
Speak with the employer