|Accounting Office Manager - Hyderabad|
Accounting Office Manager - Hyderabad
Company : JMA Wireless
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Wireless technology now impacts nearly every aspect of daily life around the world. As the fastest-growing global tech company, JMA designs and delivers cutting-edge wireless technology solutions that modernize how people learn, work, live and play, like never imagined. We power today’s leading industries through next generation software-based 5G, private wireless networks, 5G-ready antennas and connectors, and advanced indoor 5G capabilities — all manufactured in the U.S. Our headquarters, along with the first-of-its-kind 5G campus are located in Syracuse, NY, with innovative tech hubs around the world. Join our team to shape the future of wireless technology and elevate how people experience the world!
As an Accounting Office Manager, we are looking for someone to play a key role in ensuring smooth day-to-day operations are conducted in our Hyderabad office as well as act as a liaison with our Corporate Finance team in the US. The Accounting Office Manager will play an integral part of the monthly financial statement close process and support both corporate and business unit operations financial operations to ensure compliance with all legal statutes including GST, taxation, and import/customs. The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of accounting and general office management duties. Looking for a high-energy, motivated team player to join our growing team!
- Prepare and record journal entries, maintain general ledger balances and prepare monthly prepaid and accrued expenses as a part of month-end close procedures
- Assemble financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for assigned general ledger accounts
- Manage capital investments, monitor budget vs actual investments with project owners and be responsible for closing projects on a timely basis
- Collaborate with Production team on expense and inventory tracking and management
- Manage accounts payable, including but not limited to code invoices and receipt, set up vendor payments for release and manage contracts with office vendors and service providers
- Maintain monthly cashflow projections
- Manage intercompany relationships and balances with Parent Company. This will involve liaising with the Corporate Finance team to ensure proper accounting globally
- Provide solutions to accounting issues as they arise
- Collaborate with external local Accounting Consultants in a professional and timely manner
- Assist with the development and documentation of accounting processes, policies, and controls in accordance with all legal statutes including GST, taxation, and import/customs and U.S. GAAP
- Assist with HR/Payroll operations, such as hiring and new personnel setup
- Optimize the office’s operational procedures, order supplies, equipment, and oversee general office maintenance, including providing general administrative support to employees
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or Administration plus fully qualified Chartered Accountant or Cost accountant
- 4+ years of relevant financial accounting experience
- Experience with SAP, and experience in a cross-functional environment preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment with high attention to detail
- Be a solutions-oriented team player and possess excellent organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop frameworks and solutions to questions and concepts
- Strong understanding of month-end and year-end close processes, including proficient in handling accruals, prepaids and other general accounting tasks.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work with a high degree of integrity, professional judgment, and management of confidential and sensitive information
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.