Company : Chanakya Engineering Foundation
Salary : ₹6,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Chhattisgarh
What You’ll Need:
- Passionate about changing the way millions of students learn IT & want to become IT engineer
- Super energetic and driven to spread better learning
- A strong believer that good IT education will create an everlasting impact & get the student a career opportunity with Chanakya Engineering Foundation - A unit of Hanlon Group (A private limited company working globally since 2011).
- Someone who has strong communication skills and can persevere
- Interested in speaking to, counselling and guiding students
- Driven by the idea of helping youth become Tech employed
- Academic Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 6 months-3 years of experience
- Language: Hindi, English [Both are mandatory]
What We Are Offering:
- An exciting and challenging working environment with highly passionate and enthusiastic people
- Being part of a global business group, lead your area of expertise
- Complete transparency on the functioning of the company
- Opportunity to work directly with the Founders and witnessing the highest levels of decision making
- 6 days working with 1 rotational week-offs
- Good Communication Skills
- Cold Calling
- Target Oriented
- Business Development
- Analytical Skills
- Time Management
- 80% inside sales meetings & 20% outbound meetings (if required).
- Calling on Sales Leads to convert into Sales.
- Planning and organizing Weekly Sales Targets.
- Communicating with clients for Pre & Post Sales.
- Generate prospects over the phone.
- Send mailers, maintain complete database & reports.
- Managing Information of Sales made on End to End Module
- Meet Clients and pitch for products/services as per clients' needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Salary: ₹6,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 30/06/2022