Company : Tip Top Furniture Private
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹15,000 a month
Location : Kerala
- Trainee accountants work with a senior accountant or controller to assist with tasks that will build their knowledge.
- One of the most common daily duties is inputting income or expense entries into the accounting system that the organization uses.
- Manage Invoices Trainee accountants pay bills, create invoices for the company's clients, and enter vendor invoices into the system.
- They are also responsible for administering payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to keep records up-to-date.
- Data accuracy is an important aspect of this role, so trainee accountants are involved with checking entries for accuracy and making the necessary corrections if they spot anything that's wrong before filing the documents in the corresponding place.
- Helping colleagues with tasks and administrative duties is an everyday part of the role. This might include helping with asset inventory, cost accounting, or payroll tasks.
- Trainee accountants have strong numerical skills, can accurately analyze data for errors, and are adept at following instructions.
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Job IdJD2010128
- IndustryNot mentioned
- Total Positions1
- Job Type:Full Time
- Salary:Not mentioned
- Employment StatusPermanent
- Job LocationKottakkal, Kerala, India
- EducationNot mentioned