Company : Jacobs
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
We're seeking Quality Assurance Engineer who thinks outside the box and can push the limits.
Competencies: Drive for results, very high on aptitude, analytically sharp, and eager to understand and grasp the business problems, verify, and test the implementations in the applications. Should be open to working within the development setup for Indian and International client projects.
- Should be able to handle client interaction and bridge the gap with development team.
- Responsible for the project(s) overall quality.
- Responsible for bug reporting with root-cause and re-testing system before client handover.
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated projects.
- Good communication skills with an ability to hold a client discussion at the time of hand over.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in testing web applications and mobile apps (iOS & Android).
- Well versed with testing terminology.
- Hands on experience in writing detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases after understanding requirements documents.
- Good at estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Expertise in various types of testing - Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing.
- Attention to detail and Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Good understanding of SQL
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and exposure to tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira, would be an added advantage
- Experience in Salesforce and Service Now
- Basic knowledge of Automation Testing
- Certification: ISTQB Certified Level Tester
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.