Company : Leading Reforms Consultants Private Ltd
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹35,000 a month
Location : Chhattisgarh
Talent acquisition manager - Eekuel
If you are passionate about uncovering the hidden talent in the smaller cities and find joy in helping them to nurture and realize their potential, we may have something for you.
Eekuel is a community for anyone who wants to become world class from smaller cities. Eekuel’s goal is to identify talent in smaller cities who have the potential, support and nurture the talent to play globally and become world class.
This is a full-time role based out of Bhilai/Raipur. Higher pay package can be considered for suitably experienced and exceptional candidates
You will be responsible for,
- Coordinating with team leaders and management to identify and forecast the hiring needs.
- Identifying potential talent through various online and offline sources
- Writing, posting technical job descriptions & sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, like Jobssummary, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Github, Crunchboard, cutshort etc.
- Identify specialized skills, qualifications etc. to screen technology resumes, shortlist candidates.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters and Onboard new hires
- Promote the organization’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements for optimization.
- Passionate about talent in smaller cities and want to make a difference in their lives
- Team player with more than 2 years of experience Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., phone, online, and face to face)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., through social media, job portals, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of HR practices
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible shift
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Required)
- HR and recruitment: 1 year (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Application Deadline: 30/05/2022