|Senior Recruitment Specialist|
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Company : WORKFORCE EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹2,70,000 - ₹5,40,000 a year
Location : Gujarat
WESolutions is a leading MNC. We are engaged in providing superior class manpower solution services to clients. We have appointed a skilled team of recruiters and compliance officers who are well-versed with various selection techniques and are proficient in selecting the best resources for an organization from a large group of individuals. WESolutions was founded by a team of Healthcare professionals who believed that the Healthcare sector needed partners in creating cost-effective International Healthcare recruitment solutions for the industry.
WESolutions specialise in project management of mass volume recruitment, with projects ranging from 5 to 50+ applicants. We do this by either initiating international projects or taking complete control of your HR and recruitment functions.
International healthcare professionals provide an opportunity to fill a large number of vacancies within a wide range of specialties, whilst still being a cost-effective solution allowing our clients to use economies of scale to help solve their workforce issues.
Company Website: http://we-solutions.co.uk/.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
· Responsible for supporting the full lifecycle recruitment process from requisition through to the on-boarding of candidates.
· Screen resumes and job applications.
· Conduct phone interviews to refine qualified candidates.
· Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
· Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
· Coordinate with the UK clients and take the feedback till the final placement and maintain a mutual relationship for future requirements.
· Ensure that submitted profiles are produced with a short turnaround time in order to satisfy time constraints for each demand.
· Knowledge of how to create and use search strings and procedures.
· Getting applicants ready for client screening.
· Analyse the database for suitable candidates.
· Interacting with candidates for updated information to match the requirement.
· Arrange the interviews of candidates with the clients.
· Interacting with the clients to understand the requirement and profile of the position.
· Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
Required candidate skills:
· Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
· Time-management skills.
· Ability to interact and communicate.
· Should be a result and target oriented.
· Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
· Attractive Incentives
· Cab Facility for women staff
· Massive Training Program
· Health Insurance
· Weekends Off
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹270,000.00 - ₹540,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- UK shift
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Ahmedabad - 380006, Gujarat for this job?
- Are you Based in Ahmedabad ?
- Are you willing to work with 90 days notice policy and Shift starting 13:30 hrs to 22:30 hrs?
- How many years of experience do you have?
Speak with the employer