|Member Consulting Staff|
Member Consulting Staff
Company : Siemens
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the RET team in the Calibre business unit. This is an opportunity to work on an industry leading software product to develop key technology needed to manufacture the next generation of semiconductors.
- This position will involve working on image processing software used to simulate IC manufacturing processes and optimize photomasks.
- The successful candidate will have a strong mathematics background and good software skills.
- A knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing is desired but not required.
- This position requires the ability to apply sophisticated optimization techniques to image processing applications.
- Good C++ software skills are important.
- This position involves work with team-members spread across the globe and good communication skills are important.
- Previous experience in EDA or computational lithography will be a plus, but is not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time