Company : ENIGMASOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹2,50,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Goa
Urgent openings for Junior Architect
Position: Junior Architect.
Experience: 1 to 1.5 years.
No of openings:
Job Location: Bangalore/Goa
Salary: Best in Industry.
Notice: Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Education: B.Arch. from a recognized and reputable university
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing design proposals, including detailed drawings of ﬁnished buildings, renovations, or restorations.
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the building design falls within all council regulations.
- Creating detailed drawings, speciﬁcations, working drawings and BoQ for architectural projects.
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images, create 3D models and visualizations using appropriate software such as AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup, Photoshop.
- Fluent communication skills in English for one on one client dealings.
- Creating innovative product designs ranging from stationery to furniture and more.
- Promote sustainable design / features in the built environment.
- Work effectively in liaison with the Team lead and Director for all works and business growth.
- B.Arch. from a recognized and reputable university.
- Practical experience of 1 to 1.5 years.
- Registered with the Council of Architecture.
- AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of building codes, understanding of construction technologies & detailing.
- Innovative approach to design, outstanding visualization & presentation skills and ability to create designs in 3D.
- Ability to work well under pressure, willingness to work long hours and a disciplined working attitude.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Receptive to direction and guidance from Team Lead, strong ability to work amicably in a team environment and decent work ethics.
Enigma soft Technologies is a outsourcing based company with our HQ in Goa, one of the best, most beautiful, and most popular tourist destinations in India and our 2nd office in Bangalore! The Garden City of India. The name brings up visions of serene lakes, age-old trees, beautiful gardens, and cool showers on a hot summer afternoon! This ‘Silicon Valley of India’ draws people to it not just because of its beauty, but also for the opportunities it offers. We partner with Global companies to boost their business by harnessing the power of technology. We help customers achieve their business goals, boost sales and more, by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and various services and to make working with us as smooth as possible.
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, and career development plans. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our exciting office events and team-building activities.
Full Time Employee benefits:
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance (self, spouse and children) Accidental Insurance.
- Leave Benefits - Maternity, Paternity, Bereavement, Marriage - additional to regular Sick, Casual and Privilege Leaves.
- Retirement Benefits - PF contribution, Leave Encashment.
- Sports Fund Allotment.
Walk in Directly between 10 AM to 6 PM. (Weekdays)
Goa Office: Shanta Building, 201, 301, 18th June Rd, Opp. Broadway Book Center, Santa Inez, Panaji, Goa 403001
Bangalore Office: Attic Chanakya, No.32, 80 Feet Rd, Koramangala 8th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560095
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- UK shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- AutoCAD, Sketchup: 1 year (Required)
- Rhinoceros 3D, Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
Application Deadline: 01/06/2022