|Investment Management Operations Officer ENO|
Investment Management Operations Officer ENO
Company : Credit Suisse
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Join us an Investment Management Operations Officer. This role would require you to carry out performance analysis (absolute, relative, attribution, and contribution) and risk monitoring tasks and lead project to improve efficiency of existing processes. You would be responsible for executing and enhancing various business and governance reporting (client reporting, investment reporting, management reporting, risk reporting) and monthly dashboards. Experience in data analysis, data investigation, data validation and related programming is required. The role would involve documenting reporting, process enhancement and providing support on ad hoc queries/specific business requests. As part of the team, you collaborate closely with Investment Management team based out of Singapore.
Your future colleagues
An exciting journey to join the Private Banking Investment Solutions and Sustainability team in Credit Suisse. The Investment Solutions & Sustainability group is part of International Wealth Management division. We are a diverse group supporting global partners on Securities Research, Investment Strategy, Publishing and Editorial, Product Risk, FLDS and Business Management tasks from Mumbai. The Trust Accounting and Business Process teams support the Trust & Estate Advisory business globally. We have a collegial work environment, encourage teamwork and collaboration and have a meritocracy culture.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
We are looking for relevant experienced candidate who has:
- Minimum 2-4 years of proven experience in the financial sector in areas such as risk and business reporting. Exposure to Process automation/Improvisation will be an added advantage
- Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or Engineering
- High proficiency in Excel is a must, practical and working knowledge in VBA is a must; other programming language such as Python is a plus
- High level of attention to detail, reliability, correctness and timeliness
- Ability to understand end-to-end process and willingness to learn all aspects of the supported business
- Outstanding team-player with readiness to support team members and possess the ability to liaise with teams globally.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.