|A&A - Infomatica -Analyst / SA|
A&A - Infomatica -Analyst / SA
Company : Deloitte
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Work you’ll do
- Extract data, create data models and related transformations, and to standardize content for engagements.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with cross-border teams.
- Ensure the work performed is in accordance with quality standards of the organization.
- Present technical solutions to team members and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline or equivalent years of relevant experience.
- 3 to 5 years of technical experience in Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services. (IICS)
- Experience working with Informatica connectors for cloud-based ERP systems like NetSuite, Workday, Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Expertise in SQL with related analytical skills.
- Experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing and maintaining Informatica mappings.
- Knowledge on Informatica administration activities which includes creating connections, upgrades, secure agent installation.
- Identify and understand architectural pieces, provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
- 2-3+ years of experience in relational databases, data frames or Business Intelligence development, performing data tranformations and data modelling.
- Strong background in database design and ETL tools (e.g., Informatica, SQL stored procedures, reading flat files and XML files, etc).
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum SDLC methodology.
- Ability to write and produce technical documents.
- Experience in demonstrating technical solutions to end-users.
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal and written in English) to articulate problems, make design decisions and to independently engage with business stakeholders throughout various phases of the project.
- Knowledge and experience in Data wrangling tools.
- Knowledge and experience in basic scripting tools on R or Python.
- Preferred knowledge of web development such as HTML and CSS.
- Ability to efficiently learn new concepts and software.
- Passionate about building high-quality solutions with software implementation leading practices.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, flexible, detail-oriented team-player.
- Candidate should have an open innovative mindset with technical experience and rapid prototyping skills.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 97526