Company : IMARC Services Private Limited
Salary : ₹35,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Key Responsibilities will include :
1. Recruitment - Linkedin and Naukri.com
2. Onboarding and offboarding
3. All HR Compliances viz. PF and ESI
4. Management of the HRMIS system, IMARC uses Keka as our HRMIS service provider.
5. General Admin, Maintenance and Upkeep of office premises
6. HR-related purchases - includes office consumables including but not limited to the pickup and pay cafeteria, vending machine consumables etc.
7. The company has 3 housekeeping staff (2 Males and 1 Female) during COVID we have asked 1 Male and 1 Female to find alternative employment however, we continued to pay the salaries till the end of March 2021. The housekeeping staff reports to HR.
8. The IT team also reports to the HR - The HR is responsible for ensuring the IT inventory is maintained.
9. Insurance additions and removal of employees for health insurance and premise insurance (laptops).
10. Payroll management may be added at a later stage.
11. Coordinating the training programs with external and internal resources.
12. Taking the lead for all office get together and fun activities - coordinating and organising them.
13. As the HR you will be a member of the POSH committee.
14. IMARC aspires to the best company to work for. We had participated in the Survey in 2020, while we got an amazing feedback on the culture scores (employee feedback) (we were among the top 95 percentile) we did terrible in our internal scores (our processes, practices). We need to improve on this.
15. Coordinating for Internships.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹35,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)