|GFS - Process To Pay - Manager - Hyderabad|
GFS - Process To Pay - Manager - Hyderabad
Company : Deloitte
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Deloitte Encore Program –End User Support– Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
The Deloitte Encore Program is specifically designed to enable seasoned professionals who have left the workforce for one to three years to return to work. This paid 16-week program offers an opportunity to enhance your skills while providing you a role in a client service environment. A network of Deloitte professionals will be assigned to provide you with relevant training and mentorship and will help support your professional growth while you gain hands-on experience. You may also have the opportunity to join the team upon successful completion of the program.
The Deloitte Encore Program will run from April 2022 to Aug 2022. Whether it leads to a full-time career or serves to sharpen skills that will help you to take the next step back into the job market, the Deloitte Encore Program is a great opportunity to reignite your professional career.
GFS – PTP – Manager
“Deloitte” is the brand under which independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide services in a geographic area. These firms are members of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. With 300,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Support Services India Pvt Ltd
Enabling Areas (EA) at the U.S. India offices (USI) are the support arm of the organization and comprise several groups including Talent, Technology, Finance, Communications, Field Operations, etc. EA gives every client-service business unit access to the best and brightest resources when it comes to support services. More specifically, EA enables the business units to solely focus on satisfying clients and developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while they consolidate and standardize a diverse collection of systems, processes, and functions. The team provides a wide array of services to the U.S and India professionals and is continually evaluating and expanding its portfolio.
Global Financial Services (GFS) – Process to Pay
USI supporting GFS provides world-class Finance services to Deloitte’s member firms using the latest generation SAP technology supported by a team of highly skilled and engaged professionals. Through a common Finance infrastructure and system platform, the team will enable member firms to share leading practices across the network. This organization began serving the founding member firms in 2018 and is continuing to onboard additional member firms since then.
This position is employed by Deloitte Support Services India Pvt Ltd, operating within the GFS-Process to Pay organization. GFS provides services globally thereby creating opportunity to learn and support global initiatives and to work directly with global, regional, and member firm leaders. This position will lead a portion of Process to Pay Operations by performing the daily management of designated areas within Accounts Payable (AP) including the development of AP personnel and ongoing process improvements.
- Drive for results in a continuously changing environment and ensure that all customer & client centric performance parameters are maintained within the agreed level. Ensure effective controls are in place to identify any deviations and take necessary corrective actions.
- Excellent knowledge on SAP ERP Applications, VIM, Ariba and Workflow Tools etc.
- Focus on continuous process improvement and adaptive to change.
- Drive Digital implementations of new tools – trouble shoot issues and customize digital implementations.
- Participate in regular performance governance meetings and provide an update to Leadership on process & project(s) progress.
- Assist and support in HR and talent matters relating to the US India AP direct reports and teams; including interviewing, hiring, onboarding, ongoing feedback/coaching and formal performance management reviews.
- Ensure great customer connect, making sure all client deliverables and expectations are timely and accurately adhered to.
- Nurture an environment of continuous improvement and drive process improvement projects leading to enhanced customer service and efficiency.
Operational Excellence: -
- Monitor daily operations within PTP areas ensuring smooth service delivery. Consistently report performance of daily operations and activities as well as support transition/project management efforts of multiple AP tasks/services to leadership.
- Continually review current processes and procedures and evaluate efficiency to meet and exceed SLAs. Provide timely reports on key performance indicators (KPI’s), compliance and non-compliance areas.
- Ensure all AP processes meet the legal and compliance requirements (country level) and are in accordance with Internal Controls; quality assurance reviews for accuracy and compliance.
- Participate in, and provide insight to, internal practices and methods aimed at generating consistent high-quality output. Communicate gaps and risks where best practices are not used.
- Continually evaluate & update AP Best Practices/Guidelines and ensure that customers have access to timely instructional & informative materials.
- Analyze and resolve complex or difficult problems presented by subordinates and escalate appropriately to Senior management.
- Handle customer critical requirements and attend timely to escalations; always keep up the high rigor on Customer focus. Escalate issues to Senior Leadership, where appropriate.
- As an SME, should have the overall understanding of the processes and act as a referral point for guiding the Asst. Managers and Team Leads
- Support Project work plans, ensuring all tasks are delivered in a timely/cost effective manner, escalating any potential scope issues and obtaining agreement on changes to work plan
- Firm and Finance wide initiatives.
Trainings and Project Management: -
- Act as a coach for learning and development needs of AP resources, making use of appropriate internal platforms and actively supporting on-going development & growth initiatives.
- Always be available for Projects and other key assignments as required by Senior Leadership.
- Identify and lead process improvisation projects to bring in process excellence and consistently improve utilization and productivity.
- Be diligent to constantly guide and mentor Project / Testing teams to meet the time sensitive project deadlines – review the testing materials for accuracy and completeness, before submission to Development teams.
The key skills required
- Advanced In-depth Knowledge of accounts payable / procurement processes.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Open Text & Ariba platforms (or) any other ERP environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and exposure to Visio.
- Working experience in leading financial transaction processing or other back-office support
- Excellent business English; both written and verbal communication skills essential. Knowledge in other international languages is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, Coaching and influencing skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision. Good business and operations management skills are a must.
- Ability to perform and drive teams in ambiguous and high-pressure environment.
- Service minded leader with extensive background in leading and developing cohesive teams.
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to integrity, internal controls and data privacy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage toward optimal utilization of resources.
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and be an effective change manager.
- Ability to organize work, documents and report consciously.
- Capable of identifying problem areas and solving independently or seek help proactively.
B. Com / M. Com / MBA
9 plus years of Accounts Payable relevant professional services experience (Minimum of 5 Plus years’ experience managing large teams)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 97851