Company : Cint
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
In June 2021, Cint acquired Berlin-based GapFish – the world’s largest ISO certified online panel community in the DACH region - and in December, completed the acquisition of US-basedLucid – a programmatic research technology platform that provides access to first-party survey data in over 110 countries. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across its global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, New Orleans, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
Cint India is looking to hire a General Manager to oversee its India operations. the right person will be
able to accelerate the path to an integrated company by coaching and mentoring local leadership,
promoting customer satisfaction, designing new organizational structures, modifying cultures, integrating
systems, overhauling operations, and streamlining operational efficiency . They will oversee as well as
nurture, develop and manage relationships with other organizational leaders and will be responsible for
driving future growth plans. It is expected that Cint India will have 300+ FTEs by the end of 2022thus
becoming the company’s largest population centre. Therefore, scaling India's operations are critical to
future growth and success. This kind of growth requires new and senior leadership at the helm to take the
journey of the Cint India team to the next level.
General Manager, Gurgaon, Cint
Location: Gurgaon, India
Reportees: Shared matrix responsibility for all staff in India.
Internal interaction relationship: Regular interaction with the COO, operational EVPs and SVPs as
well as routine touchpoints within the global software, service, commercial/GTM, and business function.
They must be able to confidently demonstrate abilities to strategically plan, develop and expand the
company’s vision for India, and should have experience presenting at the executive and board levels.
- External interaction relationship: Vendors and service providers, direct and indirect
bodies as required. As well as with education institutions and other industry bodies to build an
employer brand as well as the right voice.
- The role holder will take fresh stock of the flow of work to India a Based on the comprehensive
that may flow to India. Accordingly, they should plan for further capacity enhancement which is
expected to take place in India. The leader should plan to increase the physical infrastructure and
development of capabilities in India to meet future demands. Based on this the role holder will
create short, medium, and long-term plans in terms of infrastructure, people, skills &
competencies to achieve this vision and own and manage the expense & capital budgets.
- General Manager would have to gain internal mindshare and share of the work that will flow to
showcase India's capabilities and the track record of meeting the service level expectations
generated due to past work. They should come to be regarded as a leader who is in full control of
the work done withinIndia which is core to Cint’s strategy for developing world-class offerings.
- Spearheading robust People Leadership practices for a scaling-up people-intensive organization
building high-performance teams, driving Employee engagement, and infusing a culture of trust
and inclusion while being a culture champion for the broader organization. They should set up
the performance evaluation processes followed by feedback and corrective mechanisms which are
essential to building a world-class team in India.
- People management and creating an engaged and motivated team would be key elements of the
- Deliver and ramp up in-house capabilities and enable greater value in the global business. Will be
infrastructure to scale. Possess a deeply ingrained test & iterate approach.
- Enhance the spectrum of work carried out in India. As General Manager, they should
work. To this end, the leader will be responsible for building skills & capabilities through training,
development, recruitment, infrastructure investments & use of external partners.
- Focus on challenging traditional business approaches and leveraging Digital and Automation
the achievement of long-term growth strategies.
- The General Manager is the face of Cint India internally& externally and will accordingly set the
- Must have a successful track record presenting and reporting to a public and/or private equity
- Must have familiarity and experience with public company governance
- 15+ years of overall work experience of which last 5-7 years in a leadership role directing a
- Strong, demonstrated P&L management
- A demonstrated track record in building capabilities and centres of excellence in a product and
- Overseas work experience in a developed mature market is desirable.
- Good academic background with a degree in engineering/management from a recognized
- Track record of building capabilities & CoE as well as scaling up.
Leadership & Management Competencies/Behaviors
- Exhibits a good understanding of differences in operating environments and cultures across
- Demonstrates capacity to build and manage large high-performing cross-functional teams at
outsourcing, offshoring, and shared services.
- Effective and articulate communicator with the ability to establish rapport with people at all
in developing & mentoring team members
- A self-starter who is systematic, organized, highly motivated, energetic, and can independently
appropriate discretion to carry out decisions
- An inspirational entrepreneurial leader with a track record of delivering transformational change
- Expertise in strongest consultative internal sales, solutions, and delivery professionals in the
- Ability to simplify complex business operations by leveraging the global process and technology
- Has a detailed understanding of the company and its competitors (current and future),
- Aligns individual performance goals and measures systematically, and consistently uses them to
- Able to unify two entities and their assets, people, tasks, and resources in a manner that creates