|Embedded Hardware Engineer|
Embedded Hardware Engineer
Company : ENIGMASOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹2,50,000 a year
Location : Goa
Urgent openings for Embedded Hardware Engineer
Position: Embedded Hardware Engineer
Experience: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Goa
Salary: Best in Industry.
Notice: Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for all aspects of the electrical design of an Electrical System including high-speed digital, power management, PCB layouts and thermal management. Collaborates with algorithms and software teams to define and implement high- performance computing platforms. Works directly with System Architecture, Firmware, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to realize future generations of autonomous driving system solutions. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field. This Candidate must have skills to plan and schedule their own work activities, coordinate activities with other cross-functional team members to meet project goals.
The core duties will include:
- System analysis: Define the requirements of the system from the hardware perspective. This will be something like determining the channels of communication required; choosing wireless or wired and which specific bus/standard to use (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, CAN, SPI, UART etc.)
- System Design: Select the parts which provide the required capabilities. Example: A microcontroller that has the required amount of RAM, ROM, FLASH etc. Sometimes other components may be required for a specialized task. These specialized components and their requirements also have to be taken care of.
- Realize: The system has to be first realized on paper (or a simulation). Then a prototype has to be prepared.
- Test: Once the design is available as a simulation or as a prototype, it has to be tested. Testing is in two equally important parts: Verification and Validation. Verification is deciding if the system does what is expected. Validation is deciding if what the system does is correct. Subtle but important difference here.
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Hardware design and development
- Mechanical Testing Design and effective technical skills.
- the ability to work under pressure
- problem-solving skills
- interpersonal skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team Working skills.
Enigma soft Technologies is a outsourcing based company with our HQ in Goa, one of the best, most beautiful, and most popular tourist destinations in India and our 2nd office in Bangalore! The Garden City of India. The name brings up visions of serene lakes, age-old trees, beautiful gardens, and cool showers on a hot summer afternoon! This ‘Silicon Valley of India’ draws people to it not just because of its beauty, but also for the opportunities it offers. We partner with Global companies to boost their business by harnessing the power of technology. We help customers achieve their business goals, boost sales and more, by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and various services and to make working with us as smooth as possible.
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, and career development plans. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our exciting office events and team-building activities.
Full Time Employee benefits:
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance (self, spouse and children) Accidental Insurance.
- Leave Benefits - Maternity, Paternity, Bereavement, Marriage - additional to regular Sick, Casual and Privilege Leaves.
- Retirement Benefits - PF contribution, Leave Encashment.
- Sports Fund Allotment.
Apply here for immediate response - https://enigma.kekahire.com/JobDetails/18362
Walk in Directly between 10 AM to 6 PM. (Weekdays)
Goa Office: Shanta Building, 201, 301, 18th June Rd, Opp. Broadway Book Center, Santa Inez, Panaji, Goa 403001
Bangalore Office: Attic Chanakya, No.32, 80 Feet Rd, Koramangala 8th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560095
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹250,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- UK shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Hardware Engineers: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical testing: 1 year (Required)
Application Deadline: 31/05/2022