|Deputy General Manager - Operations|
Deputy General Manager - Operations
Company : IDCUBE Identification Systems Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,00,000 - ₹24,00,000 a year
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Designation: - Deputy General Manager- Operations
Department: - Operations
Experience: - 15 to 18 Years
Location: - Noida
Salary Range: - 15 to 24 Lacs (Open for Right Candidate)
Education: - Bachelor's or Master's degree in any specialization
WHO WE ARE: -
IDCUBE is INDIA's one and only IOT based Physical Access Control solution developer, having offices in India, USA, UAE, and Malaysia. We deliver an on–prim and cloud-based Physical security experience platform to distributors and system integrators. Our in-house product engineering is the best in the industry. We are the most globally recognized INDIAN product having 3000+ successful installations in more than 20 countries.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: -
We are looking for a self-motivated and result-driven operations manager to manage and implement effective business strategies. The duties of the operations manager will include monitoring IDCUBE's ERP system such as reporting mechanisms, Dashboard creations, inventory audits, and so on. Responsible for implementing and monitoring SOPs for Production, SCM, Finance, and Customer Success Departments.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, an understanding of business functions, must have hands-on experience with a reputed ERP software, basic Accounting knowledge, and strong leadership qualities. The operations manager shall interact with teams in different departments to bring about significant improvements in operational efficiencies in those departments and ensure real-time data visibility of key performance parameters.
- Maintain constant communication with the management and colleagues to drive efficiencies in various departments.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined manner.
CANDIDATES PROFILE: -
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any specialization.
- Hands-on experience in a reputed ERP Software.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING: -
As you are going to be a part of a Leadership Team, coordinating with our domestic as well as international employees therefore following are our minimum expectations:
- Zeal to implement innovative ideas for better results.
- An ownership attitude for the tasks assigned to them.
- At IDCUBE "Not my work" frame of mind is considered rude to other team members.
- "Professionals looking for a standard 9 to 5 job need not apply." You will have to be flexible to complete the task on hand.
- As IDCUBE develops a system that includes both Hardware & Software components, therefore, working from home is not possible. Candidates looking for WFH need not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹1,500,000.00 - ₹2,400,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- What is the notice period in your current company?
- ERP systems: 10 years (Preferred)