|CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OFFICER|
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OFFICER
Company : Genrobotic Innovations Private limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Kerala
The CSRO will be responsible for identifying opportunities, take responsibility of overall sales with Organizations/ foundations in India providing CSR initiatives and attain the desired fundraising targets.
- To Design, develop and implement fundraising strategy from corporate donors and to raise CSR funds from companies & meet targets in consultation with the Director.
- To lead the process of developing long-term strategic partnerships with corporates to fund the organization’s projects and programmes
- To discuss and explain various avenues, ideas and opportunities to explore mutual areas of interests with potential corporates
- To represent organization in different corporate forums and events, CSR seminars and conferences, nationally and internationally, to network with prospective corporates.lia
- To make & review the pitch presentations, case studies, and audios/videos for showcasing existing Products to potential corporates.
- The CSRO will research, identify and connect with the decision makers of the prospective donor organizations, prepare relevant proposals, deliver presentations and follow through the successful closure.
- In addition, the position is also responsible for ensuring effective key account management of existing corporate donors and developing avenues for prospecting new clients, reviewing and finalizing donor reports and high-quality proposal development.
- Strategic engagement communication with donor agencies within the country.
- Involve in end-to-end business development cycle for fundraising campaigns to generate new CSR leads conversion.
- Strong networking/ coordinating / liaising with local and state government bodies to deploy projects as well as ensure smooth execution of services.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients under the CSR vertical
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Identify & map business strengths and customer needs
- Search business opportunities with viable income & increase the client base.
- Identify and create a team for further expansion of business in various segments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer