|Corporate Relations Manager (English Speaking)|
Corporate Relations Manager (English Speaking)
Company : NxtWave Disruptive Technologies Private Limited
Salary : ₹7,00,000 - ₹11,00,000 a year
Location : Telangana
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills.
So far, NxtWave has paid subscribers from 250+ districts across India who have spent 200 million minutes on its learning platform.
In the last six months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 450+ companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte and more.
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of sales operations and matching client requirements with candidates that NxtWave trains for placement (Software developers)
- Achieving monthly targets by identifying and developing new customers
- Acquire and maintain relationships with corporate clients to drive business
- Contribute to generating new sales that develop into long-term relationships
- Maintain relationships with existing clients by understanding their requirements and proposing solutions
- Acting as a liaison between clients and the internal functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong persuasion and Negotiation Skills
- Go-Getter attitude
- Alignment to the company's vision and culture
- Should be flexible to work extra hours to get things done
- Prior experience in corporate sales (at least 0-2 years) would be an advantage
- Having a graduation degree from premier colleges like IIT, NIT, BITS, etc. would be an advantage
What are your deliverables / KPIs?
- Minimum of 15+ dials every day
- 5-7 hours of talk time on an average per day
- Weekly targets to be met consistently
- Need to be proficient in English
- Speaking Hindi would be an advantage
Work location: Hyderabad
Working days: 5 days a week
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹1,100,000.00 per year
- Day shift