|Chief Sales Officer|
Chief Sales Officer
Company : Highyield Fortune Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : ₹40,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Role Chief Sales Officer / Head
Company Name HighYield
Industry Type Investment Banking / Venture Capital / Private Equity
Functional Area Sales & Business Development
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category BD / Pre Sales/post sales
Office Address: Office No. 102/103, 1st Floor, Trade Center, North Main Road, Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
No. Of Position: 01
Role & Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the creation and development of the sales strategy and make sure that it aligns with its objectives.
- Create and keep high-level professional relationships with clients.
- Direct the development of new clients.
- Design and execute the various aspects of the sales processes implemented by the company.
- Come up with creative ideas to boost the company’s sales revenue by analyzing the strategies and making improvements wherever necessary.
- Work with the entire sales staff to ensure that the relationship between the brand and the consumers strengthens.
- Direct competitor analysis and finding key areas where our company can leave the competition behind and forge ahead.
- Weigh the performance of the sales strategies implemented.
- Track the performance of the staff to keep them on their toes.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales team, realize their potential, and provide improved results to the company.
- Going through the various reports and recommendations. Checking the information for financial feasibility to maintain the perfect balance between growth aspirations and what they cost.
- Keep track of everything fresh and relevant within the industry to ensure that our company is the first to tap into market opportunities as they arise.
- Work closely with the finance department to keep a tab on the sales team’s budget to ensure that all strategies are financially feasible.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Sales, or related fields
- Candidates should have a Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with multitasking, presentable, organizational ability and good convincing power.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Excellent English, Hindi)
- Expert in team making and target oriented.
- Understanding of the Financial sector / capital market (specially NCD/Corporate FD/Secured Debentures/CCD)
- Candidates must know different instruments for raising funds for the company.
- Basic idea of ROC compliance
- Minimum 12 years of experience is required in the capital market.
- Certification in finance sector / capital market.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer