|Chief Financial Officer (CFO)|
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Company : Jwala Diamonds and Jewellers
Salary : ₹50,000 a month
Location : Kerala
Qualification : B com /M com with CA interExperience : 10 yrsAge : 30+
- Managing the entire accounting and finance operations of the group. Monitor the day-today financial and accounting operations within the group, such as, invoicing, purchases, treasury (bank and Cash payments and receipts) and other transactions.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the group
- . Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Ensure monthly closing of books of accounts within 7 days of month end. Submission of monthly MIS to management within 10 days of month end
- Ensure quarterly reconciliation of vendor and customer balances.
- Ensure that the business follows IGAAP, applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring compliance of various laws and regulatory requirements applicable to the group but not limited to GST filings, TDS remittances and TDS return filings, PF and ESI Compliances
- Dealing with Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors to ensure record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Ensure timely filing of Income Tax Returns and Annual filings with the ROC
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Fund Raising for business from Banking, NBFCs, Private Equity, Debt, Re Financing, Project Financing depending on the Group need.
- Oversee finance and accounts department employees.
- Ensure job allocation among the team members in accordance with the Group's HR policies
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; and planning and reviewing compensation strategies
- Developing plans for growth to increase group profit while also reducing expenditure
- Assisting the Management to develop financial plans
- Day shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
Job Type:Full Time
Job LocationTrichur, Kerala, India