Company : Turbolab Technologies Private Limited
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Kerala
Job role: QA Automation Tester
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
As a QA engineer, you will be designing and implementing tests, debug and take corrective actions. You play a vital role in the company’s product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
- Minimum 2 years of QA testing experience in automation and manual processes.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated/manual testing tools
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus.
- Strong attention to details
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs using respective tools.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Be familiar with testing tools and methodologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime pay
- Our base location is in Cochin. Are you willing to relocate/ work from office?
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Automation Testing: 1 year (Required)