Company : Innovation Mission Punjab
Salary : ₹8,086 - ₹30,868 a month
Location : Chandigarh
Company descriptionInnovation Mission Punjab was conceptualised in 2020 as one of the key recommendations of the Group of Experts under the chairmanship of Former Deputy Chairperson, Planning Commission, Montek Singh Ahluwalia. The Mission is being led by Pramod Bhasin (Founder and former President, Genpact, Founder Asha Impact, Chairman Clix Capital and ICRIER) with the support of senior business leaders, successful entrepreneurs and marquee investors. It is a private sector-led initiative with strong government backing to provide curated support to startups and spur entrepreneurial activity in Punjab. The Mission will provide entrepreneurs access to a global pool of mentors and investors, market access, and acceleration support through three key levers.
- The first, a Pollinator, to host start-up focused events across cities in Punjab to stimulate an entrepreneurial mindset and bring key stakeholders - industry, academia, investors and government - to support start-ups. It will also deeply engage with the diaspora and enable them to contribute their time and capital to support innovation in the State.
- The second lever will be an - Accelerator- to help scale start-ups globally through curated mentorship, market access and investor connect.
- The third will be an INR 150Cr Innovation Fund to support early-growth stage entrepreneurs in the State. The fund will be steered by marquee investors with global repute.
- A graduate degree
- 2+ years of work experience from a professional services, hospitality or multi-national company background. Administrative experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) KEY COMPETENCIES
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work effectively at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set priorities. Able to work with attention to detail and tenacity
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics
- Team player, highly motivated, energetic, resourceful and friendly
- Service-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates accountability and ownership
- Reliable, timely and flexible
- Demonstrates proactivity by anticipates the needs of others and being able to "add value"
- Effective in time management
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Job IdJD2259591
- IndustryNot mentioned
- Total Positions1
- Job Type:Full Time
- Salary:Not mentioned
- Employment StatusPermanent
- Job LocationChandigarh, Chandigarh, India
- EducationNot mentioned