|Tele Sales Associate - Margao - National Award winning startup - Bodhami|
Tele Sales Associate - Margao - National Award winning startup - Bodhami
Company : Bodhami Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹16,000 a month
Location : Goa
Bodhami Private Limited
Bodhami is a National Award Winner of 2020 and featured on National Startup Showcase. We are an Edutech Startup which is into AI powered career counseling, personalized online learning and scientific skill recruitment.
We aspire to be one of the India’s best startups in the years to come through our unique personalized learning platform. In a short span, we have been able to achieve quite a bit of milestones which include - Program for Govt of goa for driving career aptitude testing across the state for the first time, have over 900+ counselors, 108+ cities with over 25000+ students who have used our platform. We have also launched in International markets including UAE.
Bodhami is looking for dynamic Business Development / Sales Associates to drive the educational technology product sales and drive the interaction and product demos with the potential customers to generate revenue.
The ideal candidate should have a good flair for telephone and online demo based sales. Also should be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from mentors with 15+ years of industry experience and dynamic professionals from IIT, IIM and other top rank colleges in India.
Business Development Associates Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential B2B & sources of B2C customers.
- Tele-calling to potential customers and effectively manage leads, prospects, closing
- Thorough knowledge about all the company’s products and services.
- Complete product demos of Bodhami’s AI powered learning and career counseling platform to customers
- Help develop new clients and retain existing accounts
- Customer acquisitions and up-selling as per planned marketing campaigns
- Good Language communications skills in English, Hindi is essential. Konkani and Marathi is a added advantage
- Creating social media campaigns to generate B2B leads.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Assist in evaluating new partnership opportunities
- Effectively articulating company’s value proposition to prospective customers
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Share market feedback and leanings
- Work in a target – driven team environment
Skill and Profile Requirements
- B.Sc. (IT) / B.Sc. (Computers) /BCA /B.E. (Computer Science/Electronics, IT) Fresher
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent with PowerPoint, Word, and MS Excel
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Able to make dynamic and powerful presentations and demos
- Able to engage the customers and good in story telling
- Should work hands-on in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced & dynamic industry professionals
- Work closely with mentors who have over 15 years of experience in the field
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Renumeration (salary) will be a mix of fixed and variable performance-based sales commission & incentives
- High Performing associate can grow very fast with Bodhami
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- What is the total experience you have in tele sales
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 02/05/2022