|Team Leader- Real Estate|
Team Leader- Real Estate
Company : Bullmen Realty India
Salary : ₹18,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Haryana
Bullmen Realty is an integrated platform for Real Estate properties in India. Commenced its journey in January 2015, and for six years, Bullmen Realty has been climbing the stairs of success and has reached the heights. The company is determined to work on the pillars of adherence, commitment, assurance and confidence.
Purchasing or renting a property in India is a tedious task and requires much research and travel. But Bullmen Realty makes sure that we complete the entire process of finding and finalizing the real estate property. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work on pins and needles to meet consumer requirements.
The company has presence in 7 cities in India as Noida, Gurugram, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore and Dehradun. Its customers are served by Portfolio Managers and Relationship Managers (like private banking) with property purchase, Documentation, Home Loan/ Mortgage Support, Taxation & legal services, portfolio management and restructuring etc.
So, are you the one? Bullmen Realty is made up of extraordinarily talented individuals who share a passion for achieving the very best in everything they do. We seek out people and clients who challenge themselves to be exceptional- and champion that spirit in others
Designation- Team Leader/ Business Development Manager/ AGM
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Handling a team
- Client acquisition and business development by direct/ indirect sales
- Maximize revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns
- Identifying customers, giving presentations and closing the deal independently.
- Transaction management and deal closures from sourcing to ROI generation.
- Develop Bullmen Realty as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
- Exploring new business development opportunities by leveraging client relationships developed over the years in previous work assignments.
- Strong clients focus including pre and post sales services for long term wealth retention.
- Develop Bullmen Realty as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company's policies
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Speak with the employer