Company : HFM Solar Power Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 a month
Location : Assam
- Able to work at heights as well as access heights from a ladder.
- Know how to use hand tools and specific related tools associated with solar panel cleaning and repair.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy weighted objects including materials and equipment.
- Can identify safety hazards on project sites and take corrective measures to eliminate or reduce risks associated with those hazards.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral communications with crew members, project managers, and more. The ability to listen is a critical aspect of communication.
- Work well with others.
- Primary duty to perform maintenance washing and cleaning of solar panels on rooftops and on ground-mount systems.
- Inspect work sites to determine condition or necessary repairs.
- Assist with repairs to existing solar energy systems.
- Repair, maintain, and removal of existing solar energy arrays to prepare for new installation.
- Maintain project sites in a neat and orderly fashion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guwahati, Assam: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)