Company : ALC India
Salary : ₹30,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
Location: Mangalore, Karnataka
Eligibility: This position is only for Kannada speaking people. He/she must be fluent in
Kannada & English.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Coordinate the implementation of the Women Entrepreneurship Project in the
2. Build and maintain partnerships with multi-stakeholders, including community
members, government departments, private sectors, local state agencies,
research institutions, NGOs, etc.
3. Ensure efficient and cost-effective management of the project with clearly
established project processes and timeliness in the completion of the project.
4. Build an effective local ecosystem to enable the entrepreneurs to establish their
5. Training and building capacities of women.
6. Expected business advisory, handholding & linkages to women entrepreneurs
7. Learning & knowledge management
8. Monitor implementation of the project
9. Ensure that the assigned activities are fully accomplished, meet expected technical and management quality standards, and are delivered on schedule
10. Ensure that the project is implemented in accordance with the partnership
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
QUALIFICATION: Master’s degree/Postgraduates in development studies/social
work or any other social science. Specialization in Entrepreneurship, Social Impact,
Development Management, Business Administration is a plus.
EXPERIENCE: At least 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
LANGUAGE: English, Kannada
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business Project Management Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)