|Investor Relations Analyst|
Investor Relations Analyst
Company : LIVIO Building Systems Private Limited (Formerly Aron Builders Inc.)
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Primary job role: The candidate should be accountable for proper communications between the Management and the Investor community. He/ She would be entitled to the task of delivering clear information and data as instructed by the Management on behalf of the company.
The Candidate should have a Graduation degree from a recognized University with a specialization in Finance/ Accounts. A Post Graduate degree such as MBA (Finance) or Masters in Commerce is not actually necessary but would be taken as an additional advantage. He/ She should have the ability of good presentation along with good writing skills. Should be able to collect information from the top-level management and should have the desired skill of effectively communicating to investors/ lenders in case of debt syndication. Financial knowledge would add additional points on behalf of the candidate.
- The very first thing mentioned in the Investor relation job description is maintaining a proper Investor Relations (IR) plan and upgrading as per requirement and Identifying the different classes of shareholders and presenting to them accordingly.
- Detailed comprehensive and competitive analysis of different financial models/ Financials tools/ Financial Metrics etc along with Detecting the ongoing operational changes in the Organizations and tracking them through ongoing contacts with Management and conveying properly with the Investors
- You should maintain and create press releases, presentations and other communication documents to investors as well as lenders.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the investment community.
- Constant updating of the ‘Investor Relations (IR)’ section on the company website at a regular interval
- Tracking investors’ perception and query on a regular basis and convey the same to the Management and to resolve any discrimination if they arise.
- After any Earning release or publications of Financial Results, the necessary feedback of the Investment community is required to convey to the Top-level management. In case of any differences in opinion, it is the duty of Investor Relations (IR) to remove the ambiguity between the Management and Investment groups.
- For proper Corporate Strategy, the management needs the exact views of the Investment Community and hence proper views of Investors should be given to the Management.
- Additionally take up challenges related to debt syndication and other areas which might require you commitment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Night shift
- US shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19