Company : Highland Silver Sands Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹5,00,000 - ₹7,20,000 a year
Location : Kerala
Company: Highland Silver Sands Private Limited
Designation: Finance Manager
CTC : INR5,00,000 – INR7,20,000
The company is a rock-‐crushing unit that is be focused on marketing blue metal aggregates and manufactured sand (M-‐Sand) in the North Kerala market. The plant and office is located less than 30 kms from Calicut city, near Tamarassery, where the company sources raw materials from it’s own quarries as well as other nearby quarries. With some recent capacity expansions, the company expects a turnover of INR 20-30 crores in the financial year 2022-23.
The company is a part of the INR350 crore Kynadi group which has business interests in agriculture, health care, pharmaceuticals, footwear, tourism, computer hardware, leather, fashion retail and real estate spread across India, Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America.
The Finance Manager would be expected to head up and manage all financial aspects of the business including but not confined to financial and cost accounting, billing, cash flow planning, management and analysis, budgeting, taxation and auditing. The Finance Manager would be the head of his department and would manage a team of 5-‐8 people. The Finance Manager will need to track all financial aspects of the company and keep the board of directors directly appraised about all financial developments in the firm. The Finance Manager would also need to coordinate with the company secretaries, chartered accountants and regulatory bodies to ensure that all accounting practices and records of the company are in keeping with industry, management and regulatory specifications.
- Set the vision and the mission of the finance team, instill the right mindset and shared vision for great teamwork.
- Own the full financial operations cycle of the company, from financial planning, through budgeting, tracking, billing, banking, accounting, auditing, taxation and reviewing.
- Identify, define, put in place and ensure accounting practices that the company can adhere to through its period of fast and sustainable growth
- Help the management track all financial developments in the firm, through brief but comprehensive and regular information updates
- Help the organization set up, integrate operations with, and adhere to systems defined by
ERP systems chosen by the management
- Help the organization adhere to the highest standards of accounting and book-‐keeping that is in keeping with the latest trends and with the management’s vision
- Be a hands-‐on finance manager with strong business acumen, and the ability to architect high performance and highly scalable accounting practices in line with the demanding needs.
- Use sophisticated means to track and deliver information to the management using a sharp eye for relevant details and efficient communication systems
- Investigate irregularities found in the accounting process and keep the management up to date
- Track and monitor receivables and ensure that debtors and credit levels are managed safely
- Manage all tax related operations and requirements of the company to ensure highest levels of adherence to all regulatory requirements
- Identify evolving social behavior that influence business and suggest ways to improve the company’s accounting practices accordingly
- Select & manage finance team members, ensure their continued training, job satisfaction and efficiency
- Be the primary point of contact for the investors, financiers, employees and all other stake holders with regard to all finance matters
- M.COM/CMA/MBA - Finance/CA Inter
- 5 – 7 years relevant work experience
- Articulates a clear financial vision that and understanding that is inspiring and aligned with business needs
- Experienced in articulating financial information to the relevant stake holders as required
- Strong understanding and knowledge of financial and analytical tools in Microsoft Excel
- Strong accounting knowledge and background with the ability to command the respect and lead the finance team
- Experience in multir tasking, and interacting customers, tax authorities, employees, vendors and the management
- Ability to understand and adapt to new ERP systems, software and relevant technology
- Must demonstrate strong numerical skills with an instinctive understanding of bookr keeping
- Should demonstrate the ability to filter data based on relevance and monitor critical parameters to manage by exception
- Should have prior experience presenting data to management and be able to articulate findings from accounting analysis
- Results oriented leader, with record of developing and driving financial strategies, highr quality execution, successful team building and retention, and leading positive change.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cash flows and ensure firm liquidity at all times
- Ability to interpret vagaries in financial data and track inconsistencies
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management
- Familiarity with adherence to privacy and confidentiality requirements
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance, operations management would be ideal
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹720,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Morning shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Finance: 4 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 25/04/2022