|Engineer - Structure 1 1 1|
Engineer - Structure 1 1 1
Company : SYSTRA
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
The global leader in public transport infrastructure, SYSTRA has specialized in the mass transit and rail market since 1957. The main shareholders of SYSTRA are SNCF and RATP. Its ambition is to serve emerging needs for collective and sustainable mobility throughout the world. With a presence in 80 countries, SYSTRA manages over 3,000 projects for high-speed systems, traditional rail lines, metros and tramways throughout the world.
In India, SYSTRA is an international consulting and engineering company operating in the fields of Metros, High Speed Rail, Railways, Roads, Buildings, Urban planning, and Water & Environment for public and private organizations.
Our engineers work with passion to deliver the most reliable, cost-effective and made-to measures solutions allowing end users to move seamlessly.
SYSTRA’s unique expertise is backed with a reputation built through technical excellence delivered on projects. Thanks to our know-how of our employees spread across India, we are present at all stages from upstream studies to operation and maintenance. We provide a comprehensive solution to manage all kinds of missions: Detailed Design Consultant, Project Management, Independent checking services.
Systra India's Infrastructure design vertical is the leading design team for metros in India, with 300 plus stations being designed currently. The team has designed over 500 kms of viaduct along with 60 kms of tunnels and 50 underground stations. We are also very proud to have designed the first monopile in India for the Mumbai Coastal project. We have the distinction of designing the fastest implemented metro project in the country with Lucknow and now have broken the record in Kanpur Metro. Apart from Indian projects the team also provides design services to projects as far as Philippines in the east to Columbia in the West.
The main function of the role is to take responsibility for Rail bridge design, you will be responsible for design and delivery of site inspections, preparation of interim, draft and final assessment reports and liaison with the Network Rail Assessment Engineers to ensure their requirements are met to ensure right first time delivery. As part of this role, you will also have the opportunity to assist with the mentoring and development of other team members and have the opportunity for development towards STE2 competence.
- Take responsibility for Rail bridge design, Viaduct & Structure design.
- Prepare reports and calculations in line with Network Rail standards.
- Plan and deliver bridge surveys and inspections including recording of all relevant information
- Complete bridge assessment calculation and reporting.
- Manage delivery of projects – take responsibility for budget and resource deployment on projects.
- Where required take responsibility for project delivery to agreed budgets.
- Where required prepare estimates for work items.
- Identify scope change items.
- Manage resources at a project level to ensure utilization and productivity is maintained
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience on Software requirement Sofistick, Midas, Oasys
- Experience of 3 to 5 years is must
- Actively working towards Professional qualification
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-discipline design team
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision and provide support and mentoring to others
- Ability to travel to client sites and other SYSTRA offices will be required
We commit to put people who join us at the heart of improving transportation and urban infrastructure efficiency. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure.
It’s not a job - it’s a career!
Job Segment: Engineer, Consulting, Project Manager, Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Engineering, Technology