|Digital Marketing Executive (Night Shift)|
Digital Marketing Executive (Night Shift)
Company : Clonetab Softsolutions Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Clonetab is a leading Database and Application Virtualization Software maker with offices in USA and India and reseller network at various parts of the world. We are hiring a Digital Marketing Executive at our Guntupalli office near Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh, to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our marketing efforts.
The incumbent must be Tech-Savvy, well versed with the complex process of product promotion through digital channels, with a passion for Marketing / Technology, intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing efforts.
Salary: Depends on Experience and will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Experience: 4 to 6 years in Digital Marketing
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with prospective customers and customers.
- Plan, Build, Execute and Monitor the ongoing corporate presence on social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Online Blogging and Link Building
- Design, Develop, Execute and Manage channels/layouts of communications such as presentations, online newsletters, promotional emails, event support materials, research papers, and brochures and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook and so on to increase the corporate brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO including keyword, image optimization etc.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website, blog.
- Collaborate with designers to improve the user experience and work with Corporate Marketing teams.
- Measure performance of digital marketing campaign using a variety of Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Generate leads through marketing campaigns, cold calling and other means.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing principles, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internet-based social networking formats, audience, and usage standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools, and technologies; CRM providers including Dynamics CRM; and Email marketing providers.
- Experience in creating mobile response Email communications and Email templates using HTML.
- Experience in writing and editing for interactive media.
- Experience in web analytical tools and assessment of outcomes.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with professional organizations, media, administrators, and staff.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Experience in photography and video.
- Strong spoken and Written English skills especially working with United States based companies.
Travel: The job may involve travel to United States and other parts of the world.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹120,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Night shift
- Commission pay
We maintain social distancing, enforce wearing mask where required and encourage employees to take other precautions per the health department mandate.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vijayawada Mandal - 521241, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)