|Cardiographer- Healthcare Industry|
Cardiographer- Healthcare Industry
Company : Pensive Supremo Edu Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Assam
- To conduct tests on pulmonary or cardiovascular systems under supervision using imaging technology.
- ECG: Attach electrodes to the patients' chests, arms, and legs, connect electrodes to leads from the electrocardiogram (ECG) machine, and operate the ECG machine to obtain a reading.
- For the Holter Test, position the electrodes on the patient to record the quality of the impulses
- TMT Activity: Obtain the baseline reading and resting blood pressure, monitor the heart’s performance while the patient is walking on a treadmill, Gradually increase the treadmill’s speed to observe the effect of increased exertion
- Ensure Equipment/Supplies availability before the procedure
- Orient testing procedures to patients to obtain cooperation and reduce anxiety
- Adjust equipment and controls according to physicians' orders or established protocol
- Observe gauges, recorder, and video screens of data analysis system during imaging of the cardiovascular system
- Monitor patients' blood pressure and heart rate during diagnostic or therapeutic procedures in case of irregularities
- Adherence to Quality and Safety standards as per SOP
- Must be a Graduate with good communication skills.
- Candidates having 2 to 3 years of experience in the same field will be preferred.
- Both Male and Female can apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Cardio Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Assamese (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer