|Business Development Associate|
Business Development Associate
Company : ApnaMBA Education Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹15,000 a month
Location : Odisha
Greetings from www.apnamba.com - India's Most Trusted MBA Portal
We are glad to present you the opportunity to work with us as our Business Development Associate (BDA) in Bhubaneswar, who can help us in mobilizing interested MBA Aspirants to get the right B-School selection & admission to Top B-Schools of India.
ApnaMBA an Online Platform for bringing MBA Aspirants and Top MBA Colleges closer ----- Digitally.
Please visit us: www.apnamba.com
ApnaMBA was incepted 11 years back. It is an initiative to bring transparency in our admission system, where students can shortlist and select their dream MBA colleges in one go.
We provide counseling services for Welingkar, Symbiosis, Christ, Balaji- BIMM, XIME, BIMTECH, SP Jain, Kirloskar, IMI- Kolkata, IMI- Bhubaneswar, DY Patil, Lexicon MILE, ISME, IFIM, ITM, Navi Mumbai & Many More Top Brands……
ApnaMBA focuses on Branding and Admission solutions to various MBA Institutes by delivering our host of services. We have a strong network of Professional MBA counselors in major states of India who counsel students for the selection of the right B school in India.
Message From Director's Desk: https://tinyurl.com/2s3b2nna
“To inspire millions of youth of India to realize their true potential and guide them to select the right career path”
A Glimpse of Our Achievements:
- An ISO Certified Organization
- 100+ Top MBA Colleges Authorized Admission Partner
- 30000+ Students Successfully Counselled
- 20000+ Common Application Forms
- 5000+ Students Successfully Taken Admissions to Top MBA
- 20000+ Facebook Followers
- Rs. 10 Lakhs Scholarships Offered to the MBA Aspirants
- 10000+ National Talent Hunt Aspirants
- 5 Star Google Ratings
We are the Authorized Admission Partner with more than 100+ MBA colleges across India. Partnering with ApnaMBA will give you an online platform for offering a variety of courses and colleges to the students approaching you for admissions.
Job Description of Our Sr. Business Development Associate (BDA):
1. Conduct Zoom/Telephonic Interaction with MBA Aspirants / their Parents to guide them for the best-fit MBA Colleges Pan India
2. Maintain student’s interaction status in Online Spreadsheet
3. Complete their enrollment process – Right from Applications till Admissions
4. To conduct GDPI, Seminar, Counselling Session in Graduation Colleges.
5. Appoint Brand Ambassador in different Graduation Colleges to run ApnaMBA Mega Scholarship Test.
6. Encourage students to fill ApnaMBA Common Application Form (CAF)- http://apnamba.com/step_1 & apply to multiple MBA Colleges in one go with ZERO/REDUCED Application Cost.
Result-oriented individuals with a go-getter attitude, dedicated individuals with a high level of work ethics.
Prefer: Experienced Female Candidates ( 1-5 Yrs)
Job Location: Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar (Near Iskcon Temple)
Salary: Best In Industry
Venue: ApnaMBA Education Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Dhanania Towers, Near Iskcon Temple, Aside Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Pin -751015
Skills Required for BDA:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Command in English, Hindi & Odia Language.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel Sheet, Word Doc, WhatsApp & Email Operation.
- Fast learner & Articulate exactly
ApnaMBA believes in a 100% transparent and honest policy for our Team & our students too.
Thanks & Regards,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bhubaneshwar, Orissa: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English, Hindi (Preferred)
Speak with the employer