|Threat Intelligence - Security Operations Senior Associate / Specialist|
Threat Intelligence - Security Operations Senior Associate / Specialist
Company : Colgate-Palmolive
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 121881 - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our conscientious household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand brings a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has weighed into our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile...every single day.
In today’s multifaceted technology environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the information technology team at Colgate. Our highly technical and innovative team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this ever-changing landscape.
What role will you play as a member of the Colgate’s Team for this position?
- The candidate is a subject matter expert and responsible for design, development and implementation of various applications in the area of Threat Intelligence and provide support.
- The person will be required to collaborate with business teams / functional teams and IT counterparts for daily support incidents and project activities in different business areas across all geographies.
- The person should have the ability to understand the requirements related to business problems and transform that into a solution design.
Job Summary (purpose)
The candidate should exhibit an innovative mindset and proven capacity for identifying, analyzing, and reporting cyber threats related to the organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintenance of the threat model, conducting threat hunting across the network utilizing the ATT&CK Framework, conduct research, perform analysis, build and present briefings and reports. In this role, the candidate will use their understanding of attack vectors to seek out threats looking to exploit the network. We are looking for creative thinkers and a self-starter who possess the skills and experience to build new capabilities and solve problems.
- Contribute to all aspects of our security program, including setting policy, monitoring and alerting.
- Conduct technical research and analysis on emerging threats.
- Analyze vulnerabilities and rate according to potential impact and business exposure; and collaborate with relevant teams to patch detected vulnerabilities
- Working to identify threats and provide decision makers with the information needed to combat those threats.
- Triage, process and analyze cyber threats originating from the subscribed Intel feeds and analytics systems.
- Produce concise, written analysis and/or visual presentation of findings to communicate potential risks and impact.
- Review and provide weekly, monthly and on demand threat intelligence reports.
- Work with our internal teams to proactively identify threats to reduce risk to our business, networks, and operations.
- Participate, actively engage and collaborate intel information through industry forums and private intel communities relevant to the retail and manufacturing sector.
- Strong knowledge in Cybersecurity Incident Investigation, root cause analysis and Troubleshooting.
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessments of Network and Security Devices using various open source and commercial tools
- Map out a network, discover ports and services running on the different exposed network and security devices
- Conduct penetration test and launch exploits
- Perform manual testing of web applications
- Conduct source-code review using automated and manual approaches
- In-depth understanding on Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE)/ Cert advisory database
- Advanced technical analysis on intrusions and Analyze scan reports and suggest remediation / mitigation plan
Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of experience in Threat Intelligence & Hunting
- 2 + years of experience in Cyber Forensic
- 1+ years of experience in AV, EDR
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause
- Should be flexible and adaptable to new technologies
- Other work requirements: Shift hours and On-call
- Licenses and Certifications: GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI), Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA), and/or public sector equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of knowledge and experience working in an SOC environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.