|Technical Support Team Lead|
Technical Support Team Lead
Company : Maersk
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Are you our new Technical Support Team Lead in Chennai?
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you want to be a part of a fast growing young, dynamic team in Chennai? Be our new Technical Support Team Lead!
Maersk Training Services India Private Limited provides value added training support services to professionals and companies engaged in the Maritime, Energy and people skill related training courses. Located in the heart of Chennai, Maersk Training Services India Private Limited provides support services across India and abroad for both the Maersk Training group companies and other external customers.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Internal resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Ensure that the technical environment is properly monitored and that any problems are rectified.
- Actively collaborate with team members to achieve team goals.
- Facilitate technical knowledge sharing within our dynamic team.
- Effective direct communicate with IT colleagues and end-users, from other cultures and countries, at remote sites.
- Team management and coordination as required for performing this role
- Weekly / Monthly Reporting on team performance and KPI’s as defined for the team
- Support a growing organization across many time zones, in rotational shifts.
- Perform systems/software administration, problem resolution, and change management
- Maintain operational, configuration, and other procedures
- Facilitate configuration changes to support flexible organization implement, administer and maintain a highly available and scalable system within Microsoft Azure infrastructure services
- Ensure concerns with internal control design, performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to Management.
- Ensure timely and proper support during all parts of end-user lifecycle
- Provide detailed performance monitoring and problem resolution / RCA.
- Create automation tools / scripts for system administration activities
- Create configuration standards for Windows server operating systems
- Ensure alignment to Corporate IT rules and guidelines
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously without direct supervision
- Full exposure to enterprise level technologies of the complete IT infrastructure
- Participate in the daily ticket handling
- Close coordination with the Group IT function
We are looking for
- 7+ years working directly with the implementation and administration of Microsoft
- ITIL Certified with Ticketing tool exposures
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to have an overview of an IT infrastructure end-to-end.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Excellent communication, organization and project skills.
- Prioritization, and time management skills.
- Windows Server Administration - AD, DNS
- Azure administration
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Virtualization (Hyper-V)
- L2/L3 switching technologies
- PRTG Monitoring Tool – Intermediate
- Windows 2012/2022 server systems (as legacy Microsoft Server, both virtual and Physical)
- Microsoft Certified in MCSA/MCSE
- Microsoft Distributed System (DFS)
- Step in on Team tasks in peak periods
Maersk Training focuses on solutions for clients in oil & gas, maritime and wind industries. The company have invested heavily in building advanced simulators to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory. Maersk Training plan and tailor training to the reality of the people they train. And as we live in a dynamic, progressing world, we believe in constant development and continuously improving our solutions. Today, Maersk Training is an independent business unit with worldwide training facilities open to all companies
- India Chennai Local IT