|Sr. Accounts Associate|
Sr. Accounts Associate
Company : MetLife
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Private and Bank Loan Operation (Daily): Daily reconciliation of cash, Interest Due, Suspense and Asset holdings via Reconnect. Process includes Principal & Interest Accounting, researching and resolving un-reconciled activity, recording of necessary adjustments, explaining variances and working with brokers to resolve cash issues, related to USD and foreign currencies, penny write off, spot gains/losses, interest payments, custody fee etc.
Analyze, validate and process transactions as per Desktop procedures (L3 & L4).
- Reconcile bank to ledger transactions for all accounts.
- Analyze and research all discrepancies.
- Investigate and resolve outstanding items.
- Follow-up with other internal customers for closure of open items and provide back-up for all discrepancies.
- Perform mid-month, month-end and quarter-end activities as per documented desktop procedures.
- Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standards.
- Ensure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence.
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules.
- Comply with regulatory requirements in prioritizing and completing work assignments
- Any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are ranked #44 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies.
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.