|Social Media Strategist|
Social Media Strategist
Company : Centre for Strategy and Leadership
Salary : ₹40,000 a month
Location : Delhi
Greetings from the Center for Strategy and Leadership! We are among the handful of India’s top-tier think tanks influencing public and private domains with our knowledge expertise. Serving primarily as an advisory body for government and private entities, we help guide policy research and development towards a sustainable and inclusive outcome for all.
We are looking for a seasoned social media specialist with a focus on running a diverse array of campaigns. In particular, the candidate must have hands-on ideation and market-centric work skills. In other words, you must know how to use all key social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn individually and inclusively in one campaign. You must also have the ability to conceptualize and ideate on campaign verticals effectively and translate them as needed for each platform. Here is a list of the key skills you must have and the roles in which you will be applying them:
- Thinking creatively and translating ideas into actual draw-ups
- Converting concepts to both visual and textual content
- Working across multiple social media platforms with creative and marketing teams.
- Driving campaign protocols towards goals and generating reports
- Understanding market trends and positioning social media promotion accordingly
- Ability to take complex information and translate them into simple formats for use in graphic visualizations across all digital media
- Must have a strong design aesthetic
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms and related tools including 3rd party apps like BuzzSumo, Hubspot and Buffer.
- Expert knowledge of tools like AdWords, Google Analytics, Search Console, Facebook Ad Manager and others.
- Excellent knowledge of software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge of graphics design, video editing and/or web design would be a significant advantage but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Project Management apps like Asana, Monday etc would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in advertising, branding, fine art, design or relevant field will be considered an asset.
- Diploma and/or certification course in Digital Marketing.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a social media specialist or digital marketing expert.
- Strong portfolio of campaigns conducted so far including development records and end result metrics
- Experience in developing different types of B2B and B2C content and visualizations including images, infographics, quizzes, did you know(s), memes, questions, tips, recipes, testimonials and videos.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding campaign concepts and converting them into working models with effective application measures.
- Developing a strong strategic background for creative campaigns and systematically developing them with the team.
- Draw-up briefs for executive approval and work towards translating them for various social media platforms.
- Drive the campaign management process while also collaborating with all team members based on their respective job roles and project tasks.
- Generate progress reports periodically or as needed especially at critical sections of the campaign process.
- Develop ideas for successively promoting brands including CSL across all essential social media.
- Ensure visual and textual consistency and scalability across all company social media verticals.
- Maintain oversight of all social media content and provide insights to both team members as well as executives as needed.
- Liaise with clients to develop brand strategies, translate them with the team and implement best case choices with their help.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹40,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Masks, temperature checks, social distancing, regular sanitisation of hands and surfaces.
- Do you have knowledge of graphics design software, if yes, which ones?
- Do you have knowledge of video editing software, if yes, which ones?
- Do you have experience in designing comprehensive social media marketing strategies across platforms?
- Master's (Preferred)
- Social media strategy: 5 years (Preferred)