|Senior Sales Officer|
Senior Sales Officer
Company : Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Senior Sales Officer – Mysore
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson, USA announced plans to separate Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company in USA. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 18 to 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health in India and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health organization at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
The position is an individual contributor and the applicant will be closely networking with distributors, salespeople and ensure customer development in their territory. The focus would be on building long-term relationships with the sales team and customers in the assigned territory and bringing together market insights for optimum utilization of company resources
As a Senior Sales Officer you will be responsible for
- Territory Management (Business Results & Distribution Structure)
- RDS Management (return on investment, JBP and developing infrastructural capability)
- RDSSM and RSR Management (Objective Setting & Performance Management, Training & Development)
- Responsibly lead administrative tasks; reporting of sales/engagement, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
- Accountable for achieving sales goals through the acquisition and growth of new customers and expansion of the product line within the existing customer base.
- Providing information and support as required to secure sales.
- Utilizing support from other departments as needed to support in achieving objectives.
- Developing sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Preparing reports detailing sales activities and identifying issues that need to be addressed.
- Informing company about activities or forward-thinking intelligence in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Reviewing own sales performance against objectives and adjust focus as indicated to achieve sales goals, studying and fulfilling territory coverage plan which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals. Recommending plan adjustments as needed.
Education: Required Graduation, Preferred MBA
Required Years of Related Experience: 5-8year of experience in FMCG Sales
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Want to be part of something great?
Don't forget to apply. We want you!
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)