|Senior Associate - Legal|
Senior Associate - Legal
Company : Elevate Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chandigarh
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review contracts.
- Extract the metadata terms from contracts.
- Process contracts via CLM system.
- Ensuring timely delivery with quality and within margins, minimizing re-work for the assigned projects.
- Provide SME support to the team.
- Work hands-on as subject matter expert if the situation would so require.
- Prepare process documents, playbooks, SOPs, trackers.
- Communicate effectively with other team members.
- Be responsible for doing QC.
- Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk.
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions.
- 2 plus years of experience in LPO, Legal firm, litigation, and knowledge of contract drafting, reviewing, red-lining contracts such as buy side agreements (MSAs, SOWs Software), sell side agreements (Licensing contracts, customer agreements, Services contracts)
- Experience or knowledge of Metadata Extraction/Abstraction from contracts.
- Excellent track record in previous client support/customer service engagements.
- Experience working directly with a US or UK client.
- Experienced in Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Experienced in contract management software, i.e., Ariba, Icertis etc.
Skills for Success
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple project activities and competing for work demands.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be results-oriented, self-motivated, and accountable.
- Comfortable working in an egalitarian environment and ready to get involved transactionally when priority demands.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Proficiency in working on Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tools.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Law graduate with strong academics (minimum 57%) from a reputed institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- LLM will be an added advantage.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate’s legal, business, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Our achievements and distinctions include:
2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global
- Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking)
- Inc. 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021