|Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Specialist|
Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Specialist
Company : MadMaze Studios Private Limited
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : Tamil Nadu
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience in third-party tools such as Semrush, Ahref, Moz
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Expected Start Date: 15/2/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Morning shift
We are working in Hybrid model toggling between WFM and office. All team members need to be double vaccinated mandatorily.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SEO: 4 years (Required)
- PPC Campaign Management: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19