|Regional Sales Manager|
Regional Sales Manager
Company : Shivguru Placement
Salary : ₹1,25,000 - ₹1,66,667 a month
Location : West Bengal
Designation : Regional Manager (Sales and Business)
Location : Kolkata
JD : -
- > Customer relationship Management
- > Interaction with Government department / Power utilities / Private power organizations(IPPS).
- > Prepare market analysis for products and business of HYDRO and follow up developments and trends. Identify upcoming projects for the mid and long term point of view.
- > Develop key accounts management for the important future clients of HYDRO in the region.
- > Regularly visit the state owned and private power producers to improve relations and update them about the HYDRO business.
- > Marketing activities (presentations, business developments, marketing penetration, relationships management, participating in important fares) for HYDRO projects and technology.
- > Implement business opportunities / projects / co-operations with local partners from market information and in line with HYDRO business strategy. Support in the tendering and execution processes.
- > Reporting to the HYDRO India MMBD function (Market Management and Business Development) according to internal Standard.
- > Work closely with MMBD and other cross-function for Business / project Developments.
- >Implement project and process organizations standards in line with company standards and requirements.
- > Keep track of competitor intelligence and involvements.
- > Keep track of Market conditions, Environments and reports the same to Market management division.
- BE in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, MBA will be of added advantage.
Professional advantage :
-Minimum 10 years experience in power sector in a marketing and or sales position.
-Knowledge in the power sector in respect of potential customers, competitors ,suppliers, stake holders like state level Ministry of energy public power ,energy public power department ,ministry of water resources , media.
Personal characteristics :
-Highly self motivated and result oriented
-Good presentation skills
-High communication skills for different levels and different cultures
-Willingness to travel
-Team player and pleasant inter-personal skills
-Lead and implement initiatives
-Fluent in Business English [written and verbal]
-Fluent in local languages would be an advantage [Bengali ,Odia , others]
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹125,000.00 - ₹166,667.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Account management: 10 years (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Management: 10 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer