|Process Associate – Purchase to Pay (Purchasing Operator)|
Process Associate – Purchase to Pay (Purchasing Operator)
Company : Siemens
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Job title – Process Associate – Purchase to Pay (Purchasing Operator)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- PO Creations & PO related services
- Delivery follow ups and PO confirmation with Supplier
- To work closely with Divisional buyers & cross functional teams to facilitate on time deliverables
- Assist Divisional Buyers with relevant queries and accommodate critical deliveries with controls and Database maintenance & understanding of criticalities of Healthineer requirements
- Consistent performance on processing activity per documented policies
- Work together with the GBS cross functional teams to expedite resolutions
- Identify Value adds with business and enhancements in performance.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Graduate/Masters with min 2 -3 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of SCM P2P cycle , criticality and impact
- Proficiency in ERP - SAP Preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) skills a must.
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)/Typing proficiency is required
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time