Company : Affinity Express
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients.
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Desired Candidate Profile*
- 1-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. International client handling experience for a year.
- International client handling experience for a year.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, etc.).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords certification a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SEM / PPC Specialist
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Advertising & Marketing
Marketing & Communication
Full Time, Permanent
Search Engine Marketing
GLOBAL ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
AffinityX is the Leading white label Creative and marketing services partner behind the biggest names for SMBs. Founded in 2000, AffinityX is a company with over 2,000+ employees all around the world. We have brilliant and highly skilled teams in the USA, Serbia, UK, Pune, and Philippines that are committed to providing clients superior digital marketing services. Our global team deliver more than 5 million fast-turn jobs per year from programmatic campaigns, to websites, to HTML5 ads, to logos and more.
Job Type: Full-time